Sunday 15 March 2015

Late-night Thoughts


Hello. 
The quote is a courtesy to the upcoming exams. 

I was thinking about what I want out of Abstract Darlings, and that is to post content of value and quality (whatever that involves!) for myself and whoever comes across it. And on the ambitious side of things, maybe even grow a genuine readership. Unfortunately, that requires time and effort, which I presently have none to spare. 

Anyway, if I go on a hiatus it will be due to my exams. After which I'm hoping that I can report back how exceptionally they went. 

Have a lovely day.

~NB



4 comments:

  1. Hope you do well on your exams, best wishes. I can't wait to see what'll become of this blog and see the things you'll come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm going to need it.
    Yes, whatever happens to this blog, hopefully it will be a good one. x)

    ~NB xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your exams!!! :D The quote you chose was really inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's about a month late, but I wish you luck on your exams! Hope they go (or went, if they already have, gone) well! Goodness, your vision for you blog, it mirrors mine a lot. ^.^ :D I wish you well!

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete